Designed to look like a real sports car, the Step2 Corvette Bed with Lights revs up bedtime. This fully functional bed comes with Corvette decals and has detailed silver rims and working LED headlights that turn on and off with a tap. The bedframe accommodates either a crib mattress or a twin mattress, so it will grow with your car lover from toddlerhood through childhood (mattresses and bedding sold separately).
- Includes Corvette decals for customization which may vary
- Coordinates with the step 2 Corvette bed (821500) and Corvette storage chest (824400) both sold separately for an exciting room theme
- Durable poly construction wipes clean easily
- Minimal adult assembly required
- Realistically modeled after the Corvette Z06
- Features silver rims and custom Corvette decals
- Working LED headlights automatically turn off after 15 minutes
- Can accommodate a toddler (crib) or twin mattress
Officially licensed by GM and made in the USA, the Step2 Corvette Bed is realistically modeled after the Corvette Z06. The sleek, contoured frame is highlighted by custom Corvette decals and silver rims for authentic detailing, and it is constructed of durable polyethylene for easy cleaning and longevity.
The Corvette Bed is able to accommodate a toddler (crib) mattress for children as young as two years old. When the toddler mattress is in place, a built-in race track is accessible for added fun.
To accommodate older children, the bed easily converts to support a twin mattress (mattresses and bedding not included).
Putting the Corvette Bed together requires the effort of at least one adult and takes approximately one hour to complete. Thanks to the straightforward instructions with detailed pictures, the large yet lightweight components are easy to assemble.
The assembled bed measures 24 by 50 by 97 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 125 pounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought a twin mattress but I am concerned about the empty space left for the crib mattress. Do I have to fill that space b4 put the twin mattress?
Look at the manual here: http://images.step2.com/media/pdfs/821500_assembly.pdf (Image 41) There is a piece that goes in the front of the bed with the speedway. You take that piece and put it in the middle to fill that space.
Are there slats to hold up the mattress? Or it there a solid piece of plastic that goes underneath?
El colchon se sostiene con una pieza solida de tablopan. Es muy segura la cama. El colchon queda estable. Puedes utilizar colchon pequeño y colchon grande dependiendo del tamaño del niño. Es decir la cama es muy funcional ya que sirve para niños pequeños y niños grandes.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Manufacturer recommended age 24 months - 10 years
- Origin Made in USA or Imported