The SCS.3D by Stanton is compact controller designed to improve software control and portability in either existing DJ gear setups or as a standalone controlling option. Part of Stanton's SC System control surface line, the SCS.3D is more compact and features less moving parts than its predecessor, the SCS.1D, but still allows for traditional DJ-style motions and gestures while controlling via the touch-pad style surface. Control over any MIDI compatible software can follow three different operation modes- slider, circle, and button, to cater to personal preferences. In each operation mode, touch sensitive areas respond to multiple simultaneous touches, allowing for unique behaviors and gestures such as quick kills on EQs and transform effects on volume.
- Long-term durability
- Supported by djDecks, Virtual DJ, PCDJ, and Mixxx
- Magnect connection allows multiple SC System 3 units to securely snap together
- Built-in wire management for clutter-free connection
- Auto loads presets tailored towards controlled applications
- Built-in 4-port USB hub
- Backlit buttons for easy use in dark conditions