The SCS.1D from Stanton is the company's flagship deck controller designed to offer the advanced features of modern software while straying away from being overly compact, to offer a more traditional workflow. One half of the Stanton SC series 1 (made when coupled with the SCS.1M) the deck features a 10" motorized platter with a real slipmat and vinyl record, providing both the feel and performance of a record on a turntable, with traditional torque and edge texture. The 100mm pitch fader is motorized, meaning software/hardware incompatibility isn't an issue, and four rotary encoders with LED rings and corresponding LCD scribble strips offer easy to see knob positions in low light and software parameter confirmation without having to look the adjoined laptop.
- Velocity-sensitive pads assignable to loops, cue points, etc.
- Assignable Encoder section with 360 degrees of LED feedback
- Two-way communication with selected software
- Familiar Transport section for direct music control
- Adds maximum control capabilities into existing DJ software
- Easily controls multiple virtual decks for multi-channel mixes
- Pitch fader recall for sync with software
- Durable build quality