The SC System 1 by Stanton is a combination of their flagship deck controller (the SCS.1D) and compatible mix controller (the SCS.1M) designed to provide laptop and PC DJs/Producers with a professional control system and an intuitive interface with a traditional feel. The separate deck and mixer components allow for multiple setup configurations with well defined individual functionality from each unit. Two way feedback from both units' LCD scribble strips allow improved integration with DJ software, while a motorized platter and faders work in tune with a vinyl control disc to provide the torque, performance, and feel of a traditional record on a turntable but in a far more durable and pragmatic system.
- 4-channel design with intuitive high-precision metering
- Assignable Encoder section with 360 degrees of LED feedback
- Easy controller mapping into popular DJ and VJ software
- Navigation section for remote browsing through playlists
- Built-in FireWire connections with full Mac and Windows compatibility
- Unique footswitch input enabling hands-free control of software
- 100mm motorized pitch fader with recall for sync with software
- Velocity-sensitive pads assignable to loops, cue points, etc.
- Controls multiple virtual decks for multi-channel mixes