The Stanton M.203 is an entry-level 2-channel portable mixer designed to provide high-class functionality at a low price. It features a clean interface designed by seasoned DJs, full rotary 3-band EQ per channel and a steel inner chassis construction. Additionally, the M.203 sports two 10-segment LED ladder meters, a matte steel-gray finish and a mic input with Tone Control.
The M.203's unique clean interface is meant to provide a simple and intuitive way for amateur DJs to get used to mixing without alienating seasoned DJs. Its durable steel inner chassis construction ensures that the M.203 can handle touring and live use without the risk of damage to the inner components. Meanwhile, the M.203's matte steel-grey finish is meant to reduce distracting reflections during live use.
- Rugged steel design
- Adjustable crossfader curve with FET-isolated "Cut" setting
- 1 Phono/Line (switchable), 1 Line RCA inputs per channel
- 3-Band EQ per channel Complete Kill (-64dB)
- Cue Pan fader
- Mic input with Tone Control
- RCA Master & Record Outputs
- 45 mm user replaceable/long-life Alpha crossfader
- Two 10-segment LED ladder meters
- Cue/Master meter switching
- Striking black/gray color scheme
- Matte finish minimizes distracting reflections