Dungeon Siege III is an action/role-playing video game from the Square Enix company, developed in conjunction with Obsidian Entertainment. Functioning as a direct sequel to the Dungeon Siege II and the Dungeon Siege II: Broken World expansion, this game is set in the Kingdom of Ehb and revolves around the "10th Legion" regiment. Four main characters are available that each possess an exclusive set of weapons and attacks - "Lucas Montbarron" uses a combination of swords and shields, "Anjali" uses spears and shape-shifting techniques, "Reinhart Manx" uses short and long-range magic, and "Katarina" uses a variety of firearms. Players traverse landscapes in a "hack and slash" style protecting the kingdom while collecting loot and upgrades along the way. Co-operative gameplay is available in both online and offline forms, supporting up to four gamers (one of each character) at a time.
- Available for PC (Windows 7/Vista/XP), Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 consoles
- Functions as a sequel to Dungeon Siege II
- Set in the "Kingdom of Ehb"
- Onyx graphics engine
- Online and co-operative gameplay support for up to 4 players
- Four different playable characters - "Lucas Montbarron", "Anjali" "Reinhart Manx" and "Katarina"
- Large amount of upgradeable weapons and items
- Wide variety of specialized attacks