Flush back, compact design is ideal for college dorm room or office. Reversible doors offer versatility. Features separate freezer and fridge compartment, adjustable thermostat and fresh food section.
- Transparent vegetable storage drawer with glass shelf
- Flush back design for space saving; Front leveling legs with can dispenser and tall bottle rack
- Estimated yearly operating cost: $28 based on 10.65 cent per kwh 2007
- Reversible door with slide-out wire shelf for storage versatility
- 3.2 Cu.ft. Net capacity with double door and separate fridge and freezer compartments
- Internal analog controls for easy use
- Adjustable thermostat helps make temperature management easy
- Slide-out wire shelf offers storage versatility
- Transparent vegetable storage drawer with a glass shelf for convenience
- Stainless steel finish offers a sleek look
- Freezer compartment has a capacity of 0.75 cu. ft.
- Reversible doors for versatility
- Flush-back design helps save space
- Front-leveling legs for durability
- Includes an ice cube tray for convenience
- Front leveling legs
- Ice cube tray
Frequently Asked Questions
How many inches tall? And how many inches wide is it?
I removed the feet on mine to make it fit better on my sailboat. Right now shows 33" tall, 18.5 " wide, 19" deep. I comes with a crisper drawer rather big and deluxe which i had to remove so i could get full cold throughout. Still rocking.... just like a regular house refrige but magic wand shrank it. Freezer is large and useful. With little fan on the compressor (I added to support long life and performance) the left and right sides of the freezer are a little warm to touch on the outside so consider letting air circulate there.
Is it quiet?
Yes. I have this in my office. I can hardly tell it is there.
Is it silver or bronze color?
The one i got is silver. looks like stainless steel.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 3.2 Cu.ft.
- Installation Method Free Standing
- Material Steel
- Origin China