Perfect for apartments, office kitchens or any small-sized kitchens; offers full-size power in a compact design. With a height of only 17.24-inch, this unit will fit between most countertop and cabinetry. Spacious cavity loads up to six standard place settings. features easy controls, durable stainless steel interior and water temperature up to 148-Degree F. Quick connect to any kitchen faucet eliminates the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.
- Durable stainless steel interior and spray arm
- Dish rack and silverware basket; up to 6 standard place settings capacity
- User friendly controls; automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection
- 6 wash cycles (heavy, normal, light, glass, speed, soak)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this be perma-installed? I don't mind having the lines run, just need a smaller unit - no space for a built in.. but don't want to hook up faucet.
Yes. If you're handy with plumbing you could easily add the necessary input from the hot and drain hose. If not, It would take a plumber a couple of hours. It easily fits under overhead kitchen cabinets. It's a wonderful machine. I've used mine for six months without a issue. Even the facet hookup is no inconvenience.
How long is the hose? My counter on the sink side is too narrow, I may need to use the counter across my small galley style kitchen.
Its actually quite long. Most of my hose is coiled in the sink as my dishwasher is right next to the sink. The outlets for the hose is on the RIGHT side of the unit, so if you will be needing to put the dishwasher on the right side of the sink, the hoses will run behind the unit and you'll lose a good bit of length.
Add New FAQ
- Certification Energy_Star
- Control Console Full_Panel
- Installation Type Stand Alone