Spirograph is back, and it's better than ever. Your whole family can have hours of creative fun with the amazing Spirograph Deluxe Set. Since it was first introduced in 1965, Spirograph has made it possible for aspiring artists of all ages to create beautifully intricate designs. Originally developed by mechanical engineer Denys Fisher for use as a drafting tool, the Spirograph's distinctive wheels and rings cleverly combine the principles of art and mathematics in a way that has inspired and delighted generations. Now you can create your own cool designs and awesome pictures with this fun Spirograph Deluxe Set, winner of the ASTRA 2013 Best Toys Award.
This set features all the iconic wheels and rings of the original, re-engineered and updated for today. Simply choose from the gears and wheels, put your paper in place, and create whirling, spiraling, mix and match patterns for a totally awesome image. Use the design guide to try out tried and true designs, or get creative and create cool and colorful graphics of your own.
It all comes in a carry-along storage case with a built-in work surface. For age 8 and up. Brought to you by Kahootz Toys, where we use our skills and passions to bring great kids' products into the world.
- Get ready for hours of fun with the award-winning Spirograph Deluxe Design Set, a must-have for young and old alike
- With Spirograph's distinctive interlocking gears and wheels, anyone can draw elegant, spiraling designs
- Inspired by the design of the original 1965 Spirograph, this set will entertain the whole family for years to come
- 45-piece deluxe set includes 19 wheels, 2 rings, 1 rack, spiro-putty, 3 pens, 14-page guide book, design paper and carry-along storage case
- Brought to you by Kahootz Toys, where we use our skills and passions to bring great kids' products into the world
- 19 Spirograph Precision Wheels
- 2 Spirograph Precision Rings
- 1 Spirograph Precision Rack
- 0.21 ounces of Reusable Spiro-putty
- 3 Retractable Ballpoint Pens
- 14-page Guide Book
- 20 sheets of design paper
Frequently Asked Questions
What ages who can use it?
The box says 6 and up. That is probably pretty accurate since you have to hold it still. I am 44 years old and LOVE to use it.
Does this set use map pins, like the original Spirograph? Or is that what the "Spiro-Putty" is for?
The spiro putty is what keeps them anchored to the page but I think that the holes are still there if you wanted to pin them.
Add New FAQ
- Manufacturer recommended age 8 - 15 years
- Origin Imported (China)
Add New Resource