UH-A101 vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries. The slicer is an easy-to-use, handy tool that makes zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands.
It comes with three blades: a shredder blade (small holes), a chipper blade (large holes) and a straight blade. A storage compartment beneath the frame stores two blades and the third blade comes already in place.
- Three stainless steel blades - Shredder: creates long, spaghetti-like spiral strands, Chipper: creates long, thick spiral strands, Straight: creates long, ribbon-like strands
- Use with a variety of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade plate construction
- Integrated storage compartment holds extra blades
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy release tabs
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary
- Three Blades for Versatility
- The shredder blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, in thickness and produces long spaghetti-like spiral strands. The chipper blade measures 1/4", or 5mm, in thickness and produces long, thick spiral strands. The flat blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, and produces long ribbon-like strands.
- Safety design: fingers never get near blades, Suction feet for secure grip
- Dishwasher safe Quality Design & Construction comes with "1 year Warranty"
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work for sweet potatoes?
Yes, it does! It works great for all squash, and even white potatoes.
Can this replace a mandolin for making baked chips?
I think the mandolin is a much better tool for chips as this would give you a long strand.
Is this easy to clean?
It is very easy to clean, wash after use with running water.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource