The Specialized P.24 is a BMX bike, classified either as a progressive hardtail or a 24" cruiser, and is intended for the avid park and/or street rider.
The P.24 comes with a lightweight and durable 24" Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo cruiser frame with a 21.6" top tube and the P. Series butted Cr-Mo fork with tapered steerer. This bike comes with big 7-1/2" x 29" Cr-Mo handlebars, giving you more control and leverage over your ride. It comes with a one-piece saddle/post combo, keeping the bike lightweight, and adding to the durability. The P.24 also comes equipped with the Specialized Rhythm Lite 2.2" tires that are super versatile through dirt or street rides.
This bike is related to the Specialized P.20, which is also a BMX bike and comes equipped with a butted Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo framw, and has a 21" top tube.
- BMX bike
- progressive hardtail / 24" cruiser
- lightweight and durable
- 24" Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo cruiser frame
- 21.6" top tube
- P. Series butted Cr-Mo fork with tapered steerer
- 7.5" x 29" Cr-Mo handlebars
- one-piece sadde/post combo
- Specialized Rhythm Lite 2.2" tires
- cartridge bearing MID BB
- 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo handlebars
Add New Logo