The Specialized P.20 is a BMX bike that is super durable, coming with a Cr-Mo frame, fork, and components for the ultimate park or street ride.
The P.20 comes witha 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset with a cartridge-bearing MID BB that lets you boost up as high as you want, with a 25t CNC-cut chainring to improve clearance and also resists bending. It has lightweight plastic platform pedals that are strong enough to handle the hardest landings, while also taking mercy on your shins. This BMX also comes equipped with big 8-1/4" x 29" Cr-Mo handlebars, giving you more leverage and control over your ride, while adding to the aesthetic appeal.
This BMX bike is related to the Specialized P.2, which is also intended for park or street, but is an upgrade coming with the Marzocchi DJ2 fork and other high performance parts.
- BMX bike
- park or street
- lightweight butted Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame
- 21" top tube
- removable brake bosses/guides
- butted and tapered Cr-Mo fork
- 36-hole double-wall rims
- 14mm hollow axle cassette rear hub
- Specialized Rhythm Lite 2.2" tires
- 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset
- 25t CNC-cut chainring
- one-piece saddle/post combo
Add New Logo