The Specialized P.2 is a BMX bike that is tough and durable for the serious park or street rider, coming with a Marzocchi DJ2 fork.
The P.2 comes with the 80mm-travel Marzocchi DJ2 fork that comes with hydraulic damping and a rebound/preload adjust with a stiff coil spring that works to take the edge off larger and harder lands. It comes with Specialized Rhythm Lite Control tires with an Aramid bead, which are perfect for pavement, concrete or dirt, and fast rolling and durable. The BMX style 2-piece Cr-Mo crankset is strong and lightweight, allowing you to take on difficult terrains and harder tricks.
This bike is related to the Specialized P.1, which is also a park and street BMX bike, but comes instead with the butted and tapered Cr-Mo rigid fork.
- BMX bike
- park or street ready
- 80mm travel Marzocchi Dj2 fork
- hydraulic damping and rebound/preload adjust
- Specialized Rhythm Lite Control tires with Aramid bead
- 2-piece Cr-Mo crankset
- 3D forged horizontal dropouts
- integrated chain tensioner
- 36-spoke, double walled and eyeletted 26" alloy rims
- singlespeed 25t chainring
- plastic platform pedals
Add New Logo