The Specialized P.1 is a BMX bike that is ready for the serious park or street rider coming with a double-butted Reynolds Cr-Mo frame and shred-ready parts.
The P.1 comes with the butted single speed specific Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame with integrated headset, MID BB, and 3D forged horizontal dropouts and integrated chain tensioner. The P.1 comes with a butted and tapered Cr-Mo rigid fork that is lightweight, yet strong enough to handle any abuse you put on it. It comes with 36-spoke, double-walled 26" alloy rims that add to the bike's durability, as does the superlight one-piece saddle/post combo. This BMX also comes equipped with a press-in MID BB that is light and durable, and easy to service.
This bike is related to the Specialized P.2, which is also a park and street ready BMX bike, and it comes equipped with the 80mm-travel Marzocchi DJ2 fork with hydraulic damping.
- BMX bike
- for park or street riders
- double-butted Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame
- integrated headset and press-in MID BB
- 3D forged horizontal dropouts
- butted and tapered Cr-Mo rigid fork
- 36-spoke, double-walled 26" alloy rims
- Specialized Rhythm Lite Control tires with Aramid bead
- 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset
- singlespeed 25t chainring
- lightweight plastic platform pedals
- BB5 mechanical disc brake with 140mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor
Add New Logo