The Specialized Fuse 4 is the tough and light, X-Games proven BMX bike intended for the serious BMX rider. It comes equipped with a 100% Cr-Mo frame, and a butted Cr-Mo fork with a one-piece CNC steerer. It has a light 60 TPI aramid bead construction and the fast-rolling Rhythm Lite Control tire. It comes with a 28-tooth CNC cut chainring and a CNC 10t sealed cartridge bearing with reinforced flanges.
The Specialized Fuse 4 has a 100% Cr-Mo frame with double-butted tubing, a gusseted BB yoke and MID BB shell, along with an integrated chain tensioning system making it lightweight and extremely accepting of abuse. This frame is complemented by the sturdy and tough butted Cr-Mo fork with a one-piece CNC steerer. The Fuse 4 also comes equipped with a 60 TPI aramid bead construction and the fast-rolling Rhythm Lite Control tires to keep the weight down. The 28-tooth CNC chainring is durable, and the CNC 10t sealed cartridge bearing cassette and reinforced flanges resist bending from grinds and stalls, making the Fuse 4 extremely durable.
- colours: gloss brown
- 100% Cr-Mo frame with double butted tubing, gusseted BB yoke and MID BB shell
- integrated chain tensioning system
- butted Cr-Mo fork and one-piece CNC steerer
- 60 TPI aramid bead construction
- fast-rolling Rhythm Lite Control tire
- 28-tooth CNC cut chainring
- CNC 10t sealed cartridge bearings with reinforced flanges for duarbility
- two-piece Sanko Cr-Mo hollow spindle cranks for solid, surefooted platform
- Fuse locking grip with Kraton surface
- Tektro brakes
- Specialized lo-pro pedals
- light foam saddle for comfort
- includes: owner's manual, chainguard, reflectors, 2x heat treated steel axle pegs with anti-spin hardware