The Specialized Fuse 2 is a tough and lightweight X-Games proven BMX bike, and is customizable to any BMX rider. The Fuse 2 has all new geometry in its frame, and an externally relieved head tube for reliability and strength. It is equipped with the new Kraton mid-flange grips and double walled rims. There is a new, lower profile saddle for added comfort, and as is standard with the Specialized bikes, it also has the fast-rolling Rhythm Lite sport tires.
The Specialized Fuse 2 BMX has all new geometry in its main tube frame, as well as having an externally relieved head tube for reliability and strength. It comes equipped with Kraton mid-flange grips for shock absorption, with a slimmer diameter. There is a new, lower profile Fuse saddle for comfort and a greater clearance during whips. It includes double-walled rims with eyelets for added strength and the fast-rolling Rhythm Lite sport tires for high grip levels and low wheel weights. This BMX also features the compact Odyssey 13-tooth frontwheel.
- colours: gloss black / gloss purple
- tough and light
- hi-ten frame with Euro BB
- new geometry and externally relieved head tube
- Fuse Kraton mid-flange grips
- lower profile Fuse saddle
- anodized chainrings and hubs to keep corrosion away
- fast-rolling Rhythm Lite sport tires
- double-walled rims with eyelets
- compact Odyssey 13-tooth frontwheel
- Tektro brakes
- includes: owner's manual, chainguard, reflectors, 2x steel axle pegs with anti-spin hardware
Add New Logo