The Specialized Fuse 1 BMX bike is a tough and lightweight X-Games proven BMX bike that is as custom as it gets. the Fuse 1 features all new geometry, including a hi-ten frame with a Euro BB and an externally relieved head tube. This BMX also features a no-offset aluminum seatpost and a fast-rolling rhythm lite control tires. This bike is versatile, and is best used for street riding, vert, or freestyle.
The hi-ten frame is a newer geometric design with a Euro BB and an externally relieved head tube, which guarantees strength. This bike offers durability through the no-offset aluminum seatpost. The fast-rolling rhythm lite control tires keep the wheel weights low while keeping grip levels high for multi-purpose use. The Fuse 1 BMX offers a stiff and durable drivetrain through a 3 piece tubular crank and a cartridge bearing bottom bracket.
- colours: gloss yellow / satin rust
- sizes: 16 - 21
- dialed geometry
- new-school handlebars
- lo-pro saddle
- stiff and proven durable drivetrain
- fast-rolling rhythm lite control tires
- reliable and strong through the Euro BB and externally relieved head tube
- Fuse file grips
- versatile and comfortable
- includes: owner's manual, relectors, chain guard, and 2x steel axle pegs with anti-spin hardware