The Specialized Sirrus Pro is a mid-range road bike for urban travel. This uses the same frame design as the Specialized Sirrus Comp bike, but uses a FACT 8r carbon material for lighter weight without sacriicing strength. Zertz inserts are used in the frame with a tapered head tube, which achieves a blend of stiffness and compliance for a responsive and forgiving ride. The components are all different as well, with a FACT carbon fork that uses Zertz inserts that combine responsive road feel with forgiveness. The SRAM Apex 10-speed rear derailleur is designed for fast and durable gear shifting. The Body Geometry Riva Road saddle uses hollow Cr-Mo rails along with enough padding for comfortable all-day riding.
- FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Endurance Road geometry
- Zertz inserts and tapered head tube
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp
- Body Geometry triple-density gel grips, bar ends
- SRAM Apex 10-speed rear derailleur
- Body Geometry Riva Road saddle, hollow Cr-Mo rails, generous padding