The Specialized Secteur Sport Triple is a road bike that comes featuring a 9-speed drivetrain and many high performance features like a triple chainring configuration.
The Secteur Sport Triple comes equipped with the sturdy and fast-rolling Mavic rims that have 32 holes and are finished in a sleek black. It has an adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with a 31.8mm bar clamp, giving riders a strong and versatile positioning for any ride. This bike has the Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy handlebar, giving riders easy access to levers as well as a more comfortable hand position. It has Shimano Sora STI shifters, and a lightweight FACT carbon fork.
This bike is related to the Specialized Secteur Elite Apex, which has a lot of the same features, but comes with a 10-speed drivetrain and features SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters with 'double tap' technology.
- road bike
- triple chainring configuration
- Mavic rims with 32 holes
- adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem
- A1 Premium Aluminum double butted frame
- integrated headset
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy handlebar
- Shimano Sora STI shifters
- lightweight and efficient geometry
Add New Logo