The Specialized CruX Elite is a low-cost bike for cyclo-cross and road racing. This is similar to the Specialized CruX Comp, but uses more basic Shimano Tiagra STI shifters that work on a standard lever system, and have Mavic rims with 32 holes for a sturdy and fast-rolling design. Later models in the series include the Specialized CruX Expert Carbon and Specialized CruX Pro Carbon, which upgrade the components further and use a carbon frame. This model uses E5 alloy in the frame for a sturdy build and features a shaped top tube for easier shouldering. A FACT carbon fork with a tapered steerer balances stiffness with compliance through rough terrain. The Specialized CX Comp short-drop aluminum handlebars are designed to be sturdy and easy to grip.
- Cross racing-specific E5 alloy frame
- Integrated headset
- Shaped top tube
- FACT carbon fork with tapered steerer
- Mavic rims with 32 holes in a sleek black finish
- Specialized CX Comp short-drop aluminum handlebars
- Smooth, precise Shimano Tiagra STI shifters offer effortless and reliable performance