The Specialized BG Roulux 1 is a mid-range casual road bike designed to be stable and comfortable. This is similar to the Specialized BG Roulux 2, but uses lower-cost Flak Jacket protection tires. Most other features are the same, with a BG Roulux fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame designed to be stable and easy to ride, and a built-in pivotless suspension to absorb bumps. The 35mm-travel suspension fork is designed for smooth rides on rough roads, and the large-volume Specialized Roulux Sport tires with Flak Jacket protection use a textured tread to reliably navigate through puddles and over small debris. Body Geometry ergonomic handlebars are designed to have a wide perch, enabling a natural, comfortable sitting position.
- BG Roulux fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum ergonomically designed frame
- Soft, pivotless suspension
- 35mm-travel suspension fork
- Large-volume Specialized Roulux Sport tires with Flak Jacket protection
- 3D-forged adjustable alloy stem, oversized 31.mm bar clamp
- Body Geometry ergo handlebars
- Specialized BG Roulux saddle