The Dream Series is designed for in-home use and provides overnight guests the comfort of a traditional mattress with the flexibility of an air bed. Queen sized, the mattress inflates in less than 4 minutes with a powerful, integrated primary pump enabling effortless inflation. The patented motor is designed to be 20% quieter during inflation than other competing products. The user friendly pump also eliminates sagging and loss of air pressure found in other air mattresses.
- ComfortCoil Technology showcases industry leading design with 40 internal air coils for added durability and support. Your bed remains flat and firm so you can stay SoundAsleep!
- Patented 1-click internal pump for easy and fast inflation / deflation. The Dream Series mattress reaches full inflation and firmness in under 4 minutes and can be topped off quickly and easily. The air mattress is designed for in-home use and is perfect for overnight guests, friends or relatives
- Queen Sized with Inflated Dimensions of: 78" x 58" x 19" - Raised "Double-height" air bed with dual chamber construction. "Sure-Grip" bottom prevents bed from unwanted sliding
- Extra thick, waterproof flocked top for added comfort and durability with multilayer, puncture-resistant material. Carry bag included for easy transport!
- SoundAsleep's consumer friendly 1-year guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to buy special sheets and mattress pad to go with this mattress?
The air mattress comes with a top flocking, a softer layer of top material to make for a more comfortable sleep. SoundAsleep does not make sheets specifically for the Dream Series air mattress, although that product should be coming next year. Standard fitted queen sheets should fit well on the Dream Series queen as long as they at least 19 inches deep to match the depth of the air mattress. Smaller sheets will likely fall off the air mattress over the course of the night. The air mattress is not specifically designed to be used with a mattress pad, but again, a standard queen sized mattress pad should fit.
If this bed can work as a permanent bed for two months?
The SoundAsleep Dream series is designed to be a very durable mattress. While the real purpose of any air mattress is to be used on a temporary basis, closer to a couple of times a week or month, this mattress will hold up for the continued 2 month use. Any period of time longer than that and you are likely moving beyond the traditional scope of use for the mattress. We do recommend a few tips for using your air mattress including: 1) fulling inflating and deflating the mattress a couple of times after you receive it to allow the composite material to fully stretch out, 2) topping up the mattress every couple of days with 10 - 15 seconds of air. Topping up a mattress is very simple but you can always go to our website for more information on the process 3) when using the mattress for an extended period of time we encourage people to a sheet or mattress pad.
Can I use this mattress in a fold up couch/bed in my RV?
While the Dream Series can be used anywhere in the home, the product was designed to be used on a flat, hard surface like a bedroom floor. It is not intended to go inside of a pull out couch. Folding the couch on top of the mattress can ready lead to tears and rips in the product. While the product can be used in an RV please keep the dimensions in mind as other uses have said the Queen sized Dream Series is too large for their RVs.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource