The Sony VAIO Z is a high-end ultraportable 13" laptop designed to provide high performance with a slim, lightweight build. It features a proprietary Power Media Dock for adding additional accessories like external AMD Radeon HD 6650M graphics, Intel Core i5 and i7 Sandy Bridge processor options and Solid State Drive storage options. Additionally, the VAIO Z sports an integrated 4,000mAh battery and integrated Intel HD graphics.
The VAIO Z's Power Media Dock is an included accessory that features Radeon graphics, a Blu-ray player and additional USB ports, allowing the VAIO Z to provide superior graphical/gaming performance when needed without compromising battery life while on the go. Its Intel Core i5 and i7 Sandy Bridge processor options and integrated Intel HD graphics ensure that the VAIO Z is capable of providing top-quality performance while on the go, allowing for HD video playback and extended multitasking. Meanwhile, the VAIO Z's integrated 4,000mAh battery provides up to 8 hours of use on default settings.
- Power Media Dock features AMD Radeon HD 6650M graphics, a slot-loading Blu-ray player, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0 port, VGA and HDMI outputs
- 13.1" LED backlit display @ 1600 x 900 or 1920 x 1080
- Intel Core i5-2410M, i5-2540M and i7-2620M processor options
- 4, 6 or 8GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage: 128GB (64GB x2), 256GB (128GB x2) or 512GB (256GB x2) solid state drive with RAID 0
- Battery provides up to 8 hours of use
- Integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics