The VPCX111KX/B is an ultra-thin, ultra-portable laptop from Sony's VAIO X Series that weighs only 1.6 lbs. The laptop has a 11.1" LED-backlit display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. It features a 2.0GHz Intel Atom processor with 2GB of DDR2 memory and a 64GB solid state drive. The VPCX111KX/B offers built-in WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity as well as both Memory Stick Duo and SD card slots. It includes an integrated Intel graphics card, Motion Eye webcam, and microphone. The laptop also has a carbon fiber casing for durability and comes with both standard and extended batteries. The VPCX111KX/B is available in a black finish and has a suggested retail price of $1300.
- 11.1" LED-Backlit Screen
- 1366 x 768 Resolution
- 2.0GHz Intel Atom Processor Z550
- 64GB Solid State Drive
- 2GB DDR2 Memory
- Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 500
- Built-in Motion Eye Webcam & Microphone
- Card Slots: Memory Stick Duo, SD Media
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, GPS, Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 x Headphone, 1 x DC, 2 x USB, 1 x Microphone
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours Standard, 14 hours Extended
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
- 1 year limited warranty