The Sony VAIO F Series VPCF13BFX is a high-end notebook laptop with a 16.4" LCD display. It features an Intel Core i7-740QM processor, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 500GB hard drive and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M graphics processor. Meanwhile, the VPCF13BFX boasts a Blu-ray ROM/DVD Supermulti drive, 2 USB 3.0 ports and an HDMI output.
The VPCF13BFX's Intel Core i7-740QM processor and 4GB of DDR3 RAM provide it with enough processing power to easily handle day-to-day tasks as well as a high level of multitasking. Its NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M graphics processor provides the VPCF13BFX with high-end portable gaming performance as well as the ability to play high definition media. Additionally, the VPCF13BFX's USB 3.0 ports provide it with data transfer speeds ten times that of standard USB 2.0 ports.
- Intel Core i7-740QM processor
- 16.4" LCD display (1600 x 900)
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- 500GB (7200 rpm) hard drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M graphics processor
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0/eSATA
- 802.11b/g/n wireless adapter
- Blu-ray ROM/DVD Supermulti drive