The Sony DSC QX10 QX100 Smartphone Attachable Lens-Style Camera attaches to a Smartphone to give higher quality images than the Smartphone can take. It takes images similar to the quality of a digital single lens reflex, or DSLR, camera. This camera has an F1.8 Carl Zeiss lens and a 20-megapixel CMOS sensor for clear images. The lens zooms up to 3.6 times.
- Gives images similar to the quality of a DSLR camera
- Connects to Smartphones with one touch
- Images are taken with the Smartphone's LCD screen
- Compatible with most Android and iOS Smartphones
- The Smartphone is sold separately
- Manual image controls with the Smartphone
- F1.8 Carl Zeiss lens with a 3.6x optical zoom
- Shoots high definition video with a 1920 by 1080 resolution and 30p quality
- 1-inch Exmor R CMOS sensor
The QX100 can be attached to the Smartphone with one touch with Wi-Fi and NFC.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far can the phone and camera be from each other?
They can be about 15 feet away from each other.
Can you use this lens with more than one device at once?
Add New FAQ
The images can be edited with Smartphone apps and shared to social media.
The QX100 does not need to be attached to the phone. They can be held separately or the camera can be put on a mount.
Add New Resource