Recording is easy with the PC compatible ICD-PX333 digital voice recorder. With Voice Operated Recording, it starts and stops automatically with your voice. Over 1000 hours of recording time plus Micro SD expansion slot for more time, youll never miss a class or those random thoughts or ideas.
- 4GB Internal Flash Memory, Requires 2 AAA Batteries
- microSD Expansion Memory Slot, Records Mono MP3s
- Intelligent Noise Cut, A-B Repeat Function
- Track Mark Function, USB Cable to Transfer Files to Mac/PC
- System Requirements: Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP2), 7, 8 Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.8
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the recorder voice operated?
Yes, it can be voice operated - it's sort of a hidden feature - If you go into the MENU function, you'll see an option called VOR which is Voice Operated Recording.
Does this come with it's own memory card?
4 GB of available internal flash memory provides 1,073 hours. In addition, it has Memory Card Expansion Slot (microSD/M2) so you can add memory.
What type the battery is?
This product requires 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries.
Add New FAQ
- Recording Time Over 1000 hours
- Battery 2 AAA Batteries
- Memory 4 GB