The MHC-EC98Pi is a mini hi-fi stereo system from Sony. Featuring a CD player, an AM/FM tuner with 30 presets, two 265W speakers, an iPod dock, 3.5mm auxiliary input, and 7 preset EQ settings, the MHC-EC98Pi can read home-burned MP3 CDs as well as the regular factory pressed CDs you buy at the store. The MHC-EC98Pi's remote control can also control any docked iPod. Intended for those who listen to their music loudly on in larger spaces, the MCH-EC98Pi is stronger than the smaller models, seperating the subwoofer from the normal speaker enclosures to increase the amount of sound without distorting it. There are no other differences.
- CD player can play both regular CD and home-burned MP3 CDs, AM/FM radio with 30 presets, iPod dock, AUX in for use with PCs and portable media players
- 1.5" (4 cm) tweeters with 5" (13cm) woofers - 265W per channel
- 7 preset EQ settings for better sounding music based on type
- headphone jack for personal listening
- remote control with iPod controls
- clock functionality
- Dimensions & Weight: 220 x 350 x 220 (WHD) (speakers x 2); 200 x 306 x 430 (WHD) (main unit), 280 x 306 x 310 (WHD) (subwoofer), 3.5 kg (speakers x 2); 6.9 kg (main unit), 5.6Kg (subwoofer)