While a large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display with jumbo LEDs make reading the time from across the room a snap, a battery back-up is also there to ensure that you never miss an important appointment or meeting again.
- Wake to radio, buzzer, or gradual wake alarm
- Adjustable brightness control
- The gradual wake alarm feature starts with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a reasonably high level in order to gently wake you from sleep
- With the adjustable brightness control you can ensure you are easily able to read the display during the day and not be distracted at night because the display is too bright when trying to sleep
- A built-in analog FM/AM tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk, and music programming
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I run this on batteries alone?
This Sony FM/AM Clock Radio do run only on AC power. The internal battery is built for backup power source to keep the clock operating during a power interruption. It cannot run on this battery alone.
How much space does this clock actually take up?
It is square and a little less than 4 inches. It is quite small and compact.
Is there a radio display when you're tuning? How do you tell what station you're on?
There's a tiny dial that gives you a rough idea of the station within a few decimals, but you could not determine the station just by looking at the screen.
Add New FAQ
- Power Requirements 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Power Back-up 3 V DC, one CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Display LCD with brightness control
- Day/Night Function 3 Step brightness control
- Sleep Timer 90 min., 60 min., 30 min., 15 min.
- Tuning Analog AM/FM Tuner
- Power Requirements 60 Hz, 120 V AC
- Backlit Color Amber
- Alarm Single Alarm
- Clock 12-hour system
- Speaker Output 100 mW