The Sony SA-W3800 is a standalone, 15” performance subwoofer designed to work alongside a surround-sound system. Enclosed in a mica-reinforced cellular woofer case, the SA-W3800 uses Motion Feed Back Technology with an advanced bass-reflex design to output up to 200W of power alongside a wide 20-200Hz frequency range. Compared to its peers, this subwoofer is somewhat heavy, weighing in at 50 lbs. However, it outperforms them all in power, frequency, and versatility—making it ideal for a high-powered home-theater system. The only drawback to the Sony SA-W3800 is its expensive price.
The Sony SA-W3800 is a step up from the Sony SA-W3000 in that it delivers more power and bass.
- 15” Mica Reinforced Cellular Woofer
- Bass-Reflex Design
- Lightweight / Easy-to-Carry
- 200W Total Power Output
- Frequency: 20Hz – 200Hz
- Type: Video Shielded
- Woofer Size: 15”
- Power Handling: 200W
- Bass Drive: Advanced Bass Reflex Design
- Inputs: Line Level, Speaker Level
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts / 1 Year Labor
- Dimensions: 17 5/16 x 19 1/2 x 20 3/16"
- Weight: 50 Lbs