The Sony SA-W3000 is a standalone, 12” performance subwoofer designed to work alongside a surround-sound system. It utilizes an advanced bass-reflex design with Motion Feedback Technology to deliver quality-sound along a wide 20-200Hz frequency range. And it weighs only 35 lbs, making it easy to carry from one location to another. Despite its diminutive demeanor, it can in fact output up to 180W of power—ideal for listening to DVD audio or watching quality movies through a home-theater system. The only drawback to the Sony SA-W3000 is its expensive price.
The SA-W3000 is a step up from the 180W Sony SA-W2500.
- 12” Mica Reinforced Cellular Woofer
- Bass-Reflex Design
- Lightweight / Easy-to-Carry
- 180W Total Power Output
- Frequency: 20Hz – 200Hz
- Type: Video Shielded
- Woofer Size: 12”
- Power Handling: 180W
- Bass Drive: Advanced Bass Reflex Design
- Inputs: Line Level, Speaker Level
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts / 1 Year Labor
- Dimensions: 16 3/6 x 16 3/4 x 16 9/19"
- Weight: 35 Lbs