The Sony SS-F6000 consists of a pair of standalone, performance floorstanding speakers designed to work alongside a surround-sound system. In addition to a 3-1/4” mid-driver and a 1” dome tweeter, each speaker also boasts dual 6-1/2” woofers—one made out of mica and the other an H.O.P. cone. For even greater bass and frequency, both speakers also include a Bass Reflex port, allowing the units to handle almost 200W alongside a 40Hz-50,000Hz range. The Sony SS-F6000 is rather bulky and heavy, but definitely packs enough of a punch to work with a high caliber home theater or surround-sound system.
The Sony SS-F6000 is a step up from the Sony SS-F5000 in that it adds along an additional woofer.
- Standalone, Performance Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
- 6-1/2” Mica Reinforced Woofer
- 6-1/2” Enhanced H.O.P. Cone Woofer
- 3-1/4” Enhanced H.O.P. Cone Mid Driver
- 1” Nano Fine Balanced Dome
- High Frequency Response
- High Power Handling
- Frequency: 40Hz – 50,000Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 180W
- Woofer: Dual 6-1/2”
- Mid: 3-1/4” Driver
- Tweeter: 1” Nano Fine Balanced Dome
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts / 1 Year Labor
- Dimensions (Approx.): 8 7/16 x 37 3/8 x 10 1/4"
- Weight (Approx.): 26 lb