The Sony BRAVIA HT-IS100 features a compact design, with exceptionally small satellite speakers. The 5.1 surround system has 450 RMS watts of output power and supports Sony S-AIR technology (sold separately) for wireless rear speakers. The receiver features 3 HDMI inputs for disc media players as well as a dedicated for use with DMP-compatible accessories that can connect with PCs, iPods, and Bluetooth devices. As a Sony BRAVIA product, it also features BRAVIA Sync, which allows it to interface quickly and simply with any Sony BRAVIA HDTV, with easier set-up and playback. The HT-IS100 also features Sony’s Digital Cinema Sound technology that uses digital signal processing to accurately recreate movie theatre-style sound.
- Exceptionally small satellite speakers for true 5.1 surround sound
- Versatile signal routing options (including three HDMI inputs)
- for networking with other devices
- BRAVIA Sync for connectivity with Sony BRAVIA HDTVs
- Automatically calibrates audio to maximize sound quality
- Digital Cinema Sound DSP technology for a theatre-like experience
- Supports S-AIR wireless speakers