The Sony MDR-XB21EX is a mid-grade pair of ear-buds which include a multitude of various color schemes and body styles. The MDR-XB21EX ear-buds were released alongside the Sony MDR-XB1000 around ear headset and MDR-XB41EX earbuds and are only available in Japan.
The MDR-XB21EX ear-buds feature a low frequency response range (5Hz-23KHz) which Sony claims will provide a more enhanced sound quality. The MDR-XB21EX ear-buds also include a 100mW maximum supported power input, a 16 ohm impedance rating, and a 103dB sensitivity level. On top of the aforementioned specs the MDR-XB21EX ear-buds will include a .35" diameter driver unit that consists of a single neodymium magnet. The MDR-XB21EX headphones also include a gold 3.5mm L shaped plug, and replaceable silicone ear-bud covers.
The $99 listed MSRP is an estimate, the final listing price may not reflect this estimate.
- Mid-grade Ear-bud Style Headphones
- Low Frequency Response
- Encourages Enhanced Treble and Louder Bass
- 100mW Maximum Supported Power Input
- 16 OHM Total Impedance Rating
- 103dB Sensitivity Level
- Two .35" Diameter Driver Units (1 Per Ear)
- Replaceable Ear-bud Covers
- 3.94 Foot Cable Length
- 3.5mm (1/8") Standard Headphone Connector
- Currently Only Available In Japan
Add New Resource