The Sony MDR-XB1000 model is a pair of mid-grade around the ear (DJ Style) headphones designed specifically for audiophiles and bass enthusiasts. Unfortunately, as of this writing the MDR-XB1000 headphones are currently only available in Japan with no foreseeable US release date.
The Sony MDR-XB1000 headphone set takes after the low frequency range idea which was integrated into the XB700 model; a lower frequency range (2-30,000Hz) adds "punch to bass" while enhancing the ongoing treble. Each earpiece or "can" houses a large size 70mm driver unit, which Sony claims is the "largest driver they've ever installed into a headset". The MDR-XB1000 headset also includes a maximum sensitivity level of 106dB with a combined impedance rating of 24 ohms.
- Mid-grade Around the Ear Headphones
- Designed For Maximum Bass
- Enhanced Audio Features for Audiophiles
- Incredibly Low Frequency Range: 2-30,000Hz
- 70mm Driver Unit Speakers
- Maximum Sensitivity Level: 106dB
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Currently Available in Japan for $377
- No US Release Date Set
Add New Resource