The Sony MDR-EX1000 are high-end in-ear earphones aimed at the audiophile market. They feature 16mm Neodymium drivers, Liquid Crystal Polymer Film diaphragms and a vibration-reducing magnesium housing. Additionally, the MDR-EX1000s sport an oxygen-free cable and come with seven different sets of silicon earbuds.
The MDR-EX1000s' 16mm high-energy Neodymium drivers were specially designed to provide optimal sound quality (they boast a frequency response of 3-30,000 Hz) while their Liquid Crystal Polymer Film diaphragms help to ensure well-balanced audio, overall. Their vibration-reducing magnesium housing provides the MDR-EX1000s lightweight durability that helps to smooth out sound quality. Meanwhile, the MDR-EX1000s' oxygen-free copper cable provides minimal signal loss in order to further promote sound quality.
- 16mm Neodymium drivers
- Liquid Crystal Polymer Film diaphragms
- Frequency response: 3-30,000 Hz
- Vibration-reducing magnesium housing
- 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable
- 7 different sets of silicon earbuds
- Gold-plated L-type stereo mini plug