The Sony NEX-VG10 is a top-of-the-line 1080p HD camcorder compatible with E-mount and A-mount lenses. Its Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor is approximately 19.5 times larger than conventional camcorder sensors while its Quad Capsule Spatial Array stereo microphone promises audio to match its 1080p video. Additionally, the NEX-VG10 is capable of taking 14.2 megapixel still images.
The NEX-VG10's sold-separately E-mount and A-mount lenses allow for quick augmentation of any shot while its large Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor allows you to capture video with improved shallow depth of field and background defocusing effects. Its Quad Capsule Spatial Array stereo microphone allows the NEX-VG10 to capture audio clearly and at very high qualities due to four precision placed microphone capsules which provide excellent front-side directivity and stereo separation. Meanwhile, the NEX-VG10's still-image capture function allows it to act as a 14.2 megapixel camera at the push of a button for fast and easy picture taking while filming.
- Full HD 1080p (1,920 x 1,080/60i at 24Mbps) video capture
- Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor
- Quad Capsule Spatial Array stereo microphone
- Capable of capturing 14.2 megapixel still images
- Attachable E-mount and A-mount lenses for added versatility
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Full manual control over iris, gain, white balance and shutter speed
- Compatible SDHC/SDXC expandable memory