Absolutely stunning picture quality, compact enough to take anywhere. Now your photos maintain soft background defocus even when zoomed in with the improved f1.8-2.8 24-70mm Carl Zeiss lens. There's even a pop-up electronic viewfinder for eye-level framing and a 180 tilt screen for 20.1MP selfies. Lastly, the ultra-fast BIONZ X processor adds speed and accuracy for stills as well as beautiful HD video.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III (DSC-RX100M3) boasts a 1.0-inch 20.2 MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZX image processor delivers bright, clear detail and low-noise images even in dimly-lit situations.
The bright F/1.8-2.8, 3.9x (24-70mm) ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* wide-angle zoom lens captures everything from stunning landscapes to soulful portraits. A built-in 3-stop (1/8) Neutral Density (ND) filter for wider-ranging photographic expression.
The pop-up SVGA OLED electronic viewfinder features ZEISS T* coating offers bright, detailed viewing with the camera held to your eye.The DSC-RX100 III (DSC-RX100M3) supports 50Mbps high-bit-rate XAVC S format, enables Full HD video recording at for extremely high-quality expression and minimal noise.
RX100 III (RX100M3) is built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for One-touch sharing and One-touch camera remote control. The camera also compatibility with PlayMemories Camera Apps boosts your photo experience with a growing range of apps.
Other highlights include 3-inch 180-degree tilting LCD screen, 720p/120fps HD movie recording, clear HDMI output for uncompressed video recording and 10fps high-speed burst shooting.
- 1.0" (13.2mm x 8.8mm) 20.2-megapixels back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 2.9x (24-70mm) F1.8-2.8 Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Lens
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- BIONZX image processor
- Area-specific noise reduction
- Built-in pop-up 144k-dot OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder with ZEISS T* Coating
- 3.0" Xtra Fine 1,229k-dot 180° up, 45° down tilting LCD
- 2x Clear Image digital zoom
- ISO 125-12,800 (expandable to 25,600)
- 1920x1080/60p full HD video with full sensor readout and 50Mbps XAVC S support
- Clean HDMI output
- 1280x720/120p HD video
- Simultaneous dual video recording
- 25-point autofocus system
- 1" 20.1 MP Exmor R® sensor for extreme low-light shots
- Bright F1.8 Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-70mm)
- Built-in SVGA OLED viewfinder w/ZEISS T* coating
- Selfie-ready multi-angle 3" Xtra Fine LCD™ display
- Versatile shooting w/ XAVC S1, AVCHD and MP4 formats
- Built-in ND filter for wider-ranging photographic expression
- HDMI clear output for uncompressed video recordings
- P/A/S/M operating modes with smooth precise control ring
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi® w/NFC
- Enhance your camera with PlayMemories™ Camera Apps
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1
- AC AdapterAC-UB10C/UB10D
- Micro USB cable
- Wrist Strap
- Shoulder Strap Adapter
- Instruction Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this have a smaller optical zoom than the previous model?
Yes, optical zoom is now 24-70 (was 28-100) but aperture only goes from 1.8-2.8 as opposed to 1.8-4.9 on the older lens. Many enthusiasts prefer the faster aperture and 24mm wide over bigger zoom range.
What's in the box?
NP-BX1/M8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1240mAh) AC-UB10 AC Adapter Micro USB Cable Wrist Strap Strap Adapter
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Optical zoom 5.8 x
- Optical Sensor Technology CMOS
- Optical Sensor Resolution 20.1 MP
Add New Resource