The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 is a mid-range 7.2 megapixel camera with a Carl Zeiss 3X Optical zoom lens. Its Sony Clear RAW Noise Reduction technology helps to improve high-sensitivity shooting while its Hole Accumulated Diode technology allows for improved overall image quality. Additionally, the DSC-W55's variety of colour modes allow for immediate colour manipulation in order to achieve your personal colour preference.
The DSC-W55's Sony Clear RAW Noise Reduction technology suppresses colour noise, allowing for improved high sensitivity shooting (low lighting, fast movement). Its Hole Accumulated Diode technology provides the DSC-W55 with increased sensitivity and reduced noise by allowing more light to pass to each pixel. Meanwhile, the DSC-W55's colour modes provide you with on-the-go colour manipulation with settings such as Natural (a more subdued colour palette) and Rich (greater colour intensity).
- 7.2 MP Super Hole Accumulated Diode CCD sensor
- Carl Zeiss 3X Optical zoom lens
- Sony Clear RAW Noise Reduction technology for better low-light images
- 2.5” LCD screen
- Multiple colour modes allow for on-the-go palette adjustments
- 56MB internal memory, expandable via Memory Stick DUO/Memory Stick DUO PRO
- 14X Smart Zoom