The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W200 is a mid-range 12.1 megapixel digital camera with a Carl Zeiss 3X Optical zoom lens. Its Ultra-High Sensitivity mode (ISO 6400) and Sony Clear RAW technology allow for clearer pictures to be taken in low lighting without the help of flash while its Hole Accumulated Diode technology allows for clearer overall picture quality. Meanwhile, the DSC-W200's 2.5” TFT LCD screen allows for quick and easy picture viewing in even bright lighting conditions.
The DSC-W200's Ultra-High Sensitivity mode allows you to preserve the mood of photos taken in low lighting conditions by allowing for clearer photos without the need for flash while Sony Clear RAW greatly reduces noise that can ruin low light shots. Similarly, the DSC-W200's Hole Accumulated Diode technology allows for increased sensitivity and reduced noise in any lighting condition. Additionally, the DSC-W200's 2.5” TFT LCD screen allows for easy image previewing/reviewing with sharp, natural colour even while out in direct sunlight.
- 12.1 MP Super Hole Accumulated Diode CCD sensor
- Carl Zeiss 3X Optical zoom lens
- Ultra-High Sensitivity mode (ISO 6400) and Sony Clear RAW technology for better low-light images
- 2.5” TFT LCD screen
- 31MB internal memory, expandable via Memory Stick DUO/Memory Stick DUO PRO
- Built-in optical viewfinder
- 18X Smart Zoom