The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T30 is a mid-range to high-end 7.2 megapixel digital camera similar to the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T100. The DSC-T30 is basically just a 7.2 megapixel version of the 8.1 megapixel DSC-T100, also sporting only a 3X optical zoom as opposed to the DSC-T100's 5X optical zoom. The DSC-T30 does, however, sport the same Hole Accumulated Diode sensor technology, 3.0" LCD Clear Photo screen and Super SteadyShot stabilization technology that the DSC-T100 features.
The DSC-T30's Hole Accumulated Diode sensor technology allows more light to pass to each pixel, resulting in increased sensitivity and reduced noise while its 3.0" LCD Clear Photo screen ensures that image previews and menus look clear and natural in even direct sunlight. Additionally, the DSC-T30's Super SteadyShot stabilization technology compensates for shaky hands, reducing blur and producing brighter, more vibrant photographs.
- 7.1 MP Super Hole Accumulated Diode CCD sensor
- Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization technology
- 3.0" LCD Clear Photo Plus scree
- Carl Zeiss 3X Optical Zoom Lens
- 14X Smart Zoom
- 58MB of internal memory, expandable via Memory Stick DUO/Memory Stick DUO PRO
- High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 1000)