The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 is an entry level compact digital camera. This camera is similar in most ways to the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S650, but it has a larger 2.4 inch LCD display. It has the same 7.2 megapixel capture function, however, and has a 3x optical zoom as well. A high sensitivity mode for shooting in extremely low light conditions is available, and the flash can be adjusted to work automatically or manually.
This camera captures video in 320 x 240 resolution at 30 fps, and has 24 MB of internal memory. The camera is compatible with Memory Stick media and USB 2.0 standards. It takes standard AA-size batteries.
- 7.2 megapixel CCD
- 2.4-inch LCD display
- 3x optical zoom
- High-sensitivity shooting mode increases ISO to maximum of 1000
- 320 x 240 video, 30 fps
- Memory Stick DUO or MS Pro DUO compatible
- 24 MB internal memory included
- ISO rating: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1000
- Optical zoom : 3x
- White balance: 5 positions
- Flash modes: Auto, Red-Eye reduction, On, Off, Slow Sync
- Self timer
- AA batteries (2)