The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S650 is compact digital camera built for ease of use. It captures images in 7.2 megapixels, and has a 3x optical zoom. In addition to the "scene modes" seen in the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S500 that adjust exposure for a variety of settings, it now has a high sensitivity mode for shooting in extremely low light conditions. A variety of flash modes are now available as well, including red-eye reduction and automatic detection for best results.
Video can be captured in 320 x 240 resolution at a 30 fps frame rate. 24 MB of internal memory can be expanded with Memory Stick media, and contents can be copied though a USB 2.0 port. It takes standard AA-size batteries.
- 7.2-megapixel CCD
- 3x optical zoom
- 2.0-inch LCD display
- High-sensitivity shooting mode increases ISO to maximum of 1000
- Video capture mode in 320 x 240 resolution, 30 fps
- Memory StickDUO, Memory Stick DUO PRO compatible
- 24 MB internal memory included
- USB 2.0
- Powered by 2 AA-size batteries
- White balance: 5 positions
- Scene modes: Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Landscape, Soft Snap, Snow, High Sensitivity and Beach settings
- Burst mode
- Flash modes: Auto, Red-Eye reduction, On, Off, Slow Sync
- Macro mode: Auto macro