BOOST provides enterprise-grade wireless performance for your Sonos system so you get unparalleled reliability in any situation. BOOST gets rid of interference while increasing range so you can stream, surf and game all you want without missing a beat - even in homes that are known to have wireless connectivity problems.
Sonos speakers combine built-in sensors and smart software to make your listening experience easy. Every speaker is simple to set up, no technical skills needed. Regular software updates with new features and services make sure your speakers just keep getting smarter, for as long as you own them.
The free Sonos app gathers all your favorite music and streaming services together in one place. Use your smartphone or tablet to quickly find the songs you love on your streaming services or in your own digital library, then choose the rooms where you want to listen and control all the playback settings on a room-by-room basis.
Play a different song in the living room, bedroom, even bathroom, or the same track in every room. Access your personal music library. Stream Apple Music, Prime Music, or other music services, and over 100,000 Internet radio stations from around the world. The Sonos app lets you find, play, control, and explore your music, your way.
- Not required to set up your Sonos wireless speaker
- Provides a solution for homes where Wi-Fi doesn't reach all rooms
- Plugs into your Wi-Fi router to create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system
- Offers twice the power as BRIDGE, with broadcast power comparable to enterprise-grade Wi-Fi routers
- No skips, delays or drops – even in homes with wireless problems
- Comparable broadcast strength to expensive enterprise-grade routers
- Offers complete, 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings
- Neutralizes network interference from other wireless devices
Frequently Asked Questions
The Boost has 2 Ethernet ports on the back. What is the 2nd port used for?
The second port is simply to provide Ethernet connectivity for another device; i.e. the Boost acts as a simple switch.
Is there a network cable included with the device?
Yes, a ethernet cable is provided to connect to the router.
Is this device or the bridge required to connect the the Sonos Playbar to the Sonos Sub?
Yes - it's required if you plan on adding a Sub or Rears to a Playbar setup.
Add New FAQ
- Display Height 1.30 inches
Add New Resource