Add a new dimension of deep, bottomless sound to your Sonos PLAYBAR that lets you hear the crush of every action sequence and the shred of every power chord. You won't just hear the difference SUB makes--you'll feel it in your bones.
Add a BRIDGE or BOOST (sold separately) to combine your SUB with a PLAYBAR and a pair of PLAY:1s or PLAY:3s and you've got immersive 5.1 sound. And with it? The power to play anything and make it sound amazing.
SUB works with all other Sonos amplified components to add face-melting bass to your favorite songs in any room: CONNECT:AMP, PLAY:5, PLAY:3, and PLAY:1.
- Add to your Sonos system for room-filling, deep bass sound
- Connects wirelessly to Sonos speakers
- Works with PLAY:1, PLAY:3, PLAY:5, PLAYBAR and CONNECT:AMP
- Place it anywhere in the room, even lying flat under a couch
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz
- Bring full-theater HiFi sound to your TV with PLAYBAR
- Go from streaming radio to Spotify to iTunes to everything else you love
- PLAYBAR connects to your TV with a single optical cable, making set-up quick and easy
Connect a Sonos Speaker to your existing WiFi network or via the dedicated Sonos wireless network
Use the free Sonos App to set up your Sonos speaker. Wirelessly add Sonos SUB to a speaker.
Enjoy music in every room, in perfect sync.
With nine speakers under the hood, PLAYBAR is designed to cast the widest possible soundstage. It's perfect for movies, TV shows, games, and your entire music collection.
Because of SUB's force-cancelling design, nothing gets lost in cabinet buzz or rattle. You'll feel the crush of every action sequence and the shred of every power chord.
Complete your home theater with a PLAY:1 or PLAY:3 pair as rear speakers. They'll deliver deep, richly textured sound, and your movies and music will thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 subs even better?
2 identical subs will always be better than one - at evening out the bass sound at multiple listening positions throughout the room. IMO however, the Sonos Sub by itself is plenty for a small to medium sized room.
Is it compatible with 220V?
Yes, the Sub is compatible with 220v just using an adapter, no need for a converter.
I have 4 Sonos players. Can I choose which units the sub will group with or will it play anytime a player is active?
You associate the sub with one speaker. Anytime that speaker is in a played group the sub plays. You can disassociate and re-associate with a different speaker fairly easily, but have to do it in the setup menu.
Add New FAQ