Constructed within the pad is the patented Safe & Warm low-voltage technology. This low-voltage mattress pad includes a small power supply box that changes 120 volt AC home current into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (very similar to a battery) to provide warmth, protection and safety even if the pad becomes wet. Unlike other warming pads with their thick bulky wires, the heating wires in the Soft Heat pads are so small, they are virtually unnoticeable.
During construction place the ultra thin wires 3-inches apart and evenly distribute them from head to toe. The benefit to you is a pad that gives more of an even heat and has no annoying hot or cold spots. The queen size pad is divided in two separate zones and comes standard with two easy to read, easy to turn, non-slip computerized controllers to adjust the temperature of each side of the bed giving individual comfort and control.
For cozy sheets before bed time, it has an automatic pre-heat and hold feature. You simply turn it on and the pad will warm up on HI until it reaches the temperature that you pre set your dial on, and then adjusts itself to hold it there. For your safety convenience and power conservation, it has an automatic shut off feature that will shut the pad off after 10 hours just in case you forget. It also comes standard with built in over-temperature protection for that extra bit of safety and peace of mind. On the controller, a giant backlit display with auto dimming feature provides more convenience for night time adjustments with out having to turn on the lights.
- Ultra-soft and supportive Micro-Velour fabric top is designed to rejuvenate and warm your bed. Easy care machine washable & dryable without any pilling, shrinking or stretching.
- Patented Safe & Warm non-hazardous low voltage technology is safer than others on the market; saves energy; sleep better in a cooler room
- No more uncomfortable bulky wires. The ultra-thin wires inside the Soft Heat pads are almost impossible to feel; No annoying hot or cold spots
- Convenient automatic temperature pre-heat and hold feature for cozy warm sheets; Built in over-temperature protection for safety and peace of mind
- Pad is divided into two separate zones and includes dual lighted controls for individual adjustment and comfort; Automatically shuts off after 10 hours for convenience, safety and savings
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is a limited 5 yr warranty to be free from defects in materials & workmanship.
Is it machine washable?
It is washable. Detailed instructions come with it. Machine or hand wash. Never dry clean or use bleach. Disconnect cords from pad. Place in machine and fill tub with warm water. Add small amount detergent and soak for 5 mins. Agitate on gentle or delicate for 2 mins. Spin on normal speed. Fill tub for cool rinse. Agitate for 1 min and spin dry. Never put thru wringer. Never use commercial dryer. Too hot. Damages cords. To machine dry put in your dryer on low heat and tumble til dry. Assure your pad has room to tumble. Or, line dry with head and foot ends down.
Do i need place my regular mattress pad over my heated mattress pad?
The Manufacturer has recommended that you NOT place a fitted mattress pad over the heated mattress pad! Their recommendation is to place a NON-FITTED PAD over the heated pad instead!
Add New FAQ
- Origin China