The Snapper SS922EX is a mid-range compact snowblower similar to the Snapper SS822EX. The SS922EX's sole, yet significant, improvement over the SS822EX is its inbuilt halogen headlights for low-light operation. Otherwise, the two snowblowers sport the same basic features, including: a 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine, push-button electric start and On-the-Go chute rotation.
The SS922EX's halogen headlights allow for use in low-light conditions, providing extremely bright artificial lighting for optimal performance. Its 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine provides the SS922EX with consistent, competent performance while its push-button electric start ensures smooth starts in even the coldest conditions. Meanwhile, the SS922EX's On-the-Go chute rotation allows for quick and simple chute rotation by way of a handle designed for use with gloved hands.
- 9.00 ft.-lbs. gross torque, 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine
- 22” clearing width
- Halogen headlights
- Throws snow up to 30 feet
- On-the-Go chute rotation handle makes changing throwing direction quick and easy
- Quick adjust chute deflector
- 2-year limited warranty
- Fuel tank capacity: .75 Gallons