The Snapper SS822EX is a low-end to mid-range compact snowblower with a Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine. With a 22" clearing width, the auger is capable of throwing snow up to 30 feet. Additionally, the SS822EX sports a two-year limited warranty as well as an On-the-Go chute rotation handle and a quick adjust chute deflector for greater ease of use.
The SS822EX's Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine ensures smooth, painless starts even in the dead of winter by way of a push button electric start while its 8.00 ft.-lbs. of gross torque ensures consistent performance even when tackling heavy snowfalls. Meanwhile, its On-the-Go chute rotation handle and quick adjust chute deflector system allows users to quickly and easily adjust the SS822EX's throwing direction by way of a conveniently placed handle.
- 8.00 ft.-lbs. gross torque, 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine
- 22” clearing width
- Throws snow up to 30 feet
- On-the-Go chute rotation handle makes changing throwing direction quick and easy
- Quick adjust chute deflector
- 2-year limited warranty
- Fuel tank capacity: .75 Gallons
- Snapper SS822E - $500 - lacks the SS822EX's On-the-Go chute rotation and quick adjust chute deflector, featuring instead a standard manual chute rotation system.