The Snapper M924E is a mid-range dual-stage snowblower similar to the Snapper M1227EX. A more basic version of the M1227EX, the M924E lacks electric chute rotation (offering instead 190 degree manual rotation) and sports a less powerful Briggs and Stratton engine. Otherwise, the two snowblowers share similar key features, including a Fresh Start fuel cap and heavy-duty welded construction.
The M924E's 4-cycle OHV Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine offers 9 ft.-lbs. of gross torque, ensuring competent performance in heavy snowfall conditions. Its Fresh Start fuel cap ensures a powerful fuel-tank seal, allowing the M924E to keep fuel fresh for up to six months in-tank. Meanwhile, the M924E's heavy-duty welded construction ensures a high degree of durability capable of withstanding harsh winters.
- 9 ft.-lbs. gross torque, 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine
- 24" clearing width
- Throws snow up to 38 feet
- 12-inch diameter, serrated steel auger with 12-inch, 3-blade impeller
- Fresh Start fuel cap keeps fuel fresh up to 6 months
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty