The Snapper M1529E is a mid-range to high-end snowblower similar to the Snapper M1227EX. The sole improvement that the M1529E offers over the M1227EX is a more powerful engine which boasts 14.50 ft.-lbs. of gross torque (as opposed to 11.50). Otherwise, the two snowblowers sport the same basic features, including a Fresh Start fuel cap, a notched steel auger and electric chute rotation.
The M1529E's 4-cycle OHV Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine offers 14.50 ft.-lbs. of gross torque, ensuring consistent performance even while tackling larger clean-ups. Its Fresh Start fuel cap allows the M1529E to store fuel and keep it fresh for up to six months. Meanwhile, the M1529E's notched steel auger ensures greater efficiency in terms of snow and ice movement.
- 14.50 ft.-lbs. gross torque, 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine
- 29" clearing width
- Throws snow up to 40 feet
- 12-inch diameter, serrated steel auger with 12-inch, 3-blade impeller
- Fresh Start fuel cap keeps fuel fresh up to 6 months
- 200° electric chute rotation and electric chute deflector
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty